Important Instructions for Registration :
- Candidate registration process is for capturing data applying for admission in MBA 2021-22.
- The data will be used for the future reference during admission process.
- Data will be mapped through Candidate email and mobile number, hence Candidate's are requested to fill the correct Email-Id and Mobile number and that will be used throughout the admission process.
- The password must be between 7 to 15 characters. Your password must contain at least 1- Numeric value,1-Small-case Letter,1-Upper-case Letter,1-Special Character.
- "AFTER FILLING ALL DETAILS & CLICKING "REGISTER",WAIT FOR 1 MINUTE TILL THE OTP IS RECEIVED.DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE.
- IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE OTP AFTER ONE MINUTE, TRY REGISTERING AGAIN BY FILLING ALL DETAILS AGAIN.
Important Instructions for admission process :
- Read the information brochure carefully before filling in the CAP application form.
- Make sure all supporting documents are available at the time of documents verification as specified by various authorities and as per the Proforma mentioned in the information brochure.
- Before you submit your CAP application and confirm your CAP application by E-FC or Facilitation Center. Verify Your Name, Category, Gender, Photo, Signature, Exam Marks and Name on Marksheet as well as any additional information, such as the status of the EWS, TFWS, validity, required format, etc.
- Check daily SMS messages on your registered mobile number; login to your account to read messages in your message box; and registered e-mail for important information from State CET Cell until the end of the CAP process.
- Check the official State CET website daily for the latest notification published by the State CET cell.
- Please check the important dates of the various activities and complete the activities according to schedule.